Saturday, May 21, 2011

Am I really that severe??

I had my fist therapy session yesterday. My therapist has been working with people with Bi-Polar disorder for 50yrs so I was pretty confident that he can help me until at the end of our session when I had him bring Brandon in to explain to him what Bi-Polar is he dropped a bombshell on me. He informed me and Brandon that I have the most severe case he has seen in his 50yrs of doing this. I know that yes that is a good thing to know but it makes me wonder am I fixable? Or is this just gonna be something else that I try and fail to actually get help with. I'm not gonna lie I think I am more scared and apprehensive now then I was when I went to see him yesterday. I just want to get my life back. I don't want to be this person that I hate anymore and that other people hate. I'm sick of being up every night crying or having my mind race with what if's. I want to be ME again. I don't know who this person is but its not me. I hate this person I have become and I know most people who know me hate her too. I know you are suppose to keep in mind that no matter how bad you have it there is someone out there that is worse off then you and I believe that, but I can't help but constantly think why me. Why do I have to suffer like this, why do I have to turn against the people I love. I go for my next session Monday...please anyone who does read this please keep me in your thoughts and prayers I need them now more then ever.

No comments: