Monday, May 9, 2011

Way Off Track

Ok well I know it has been awhile since I wrote in here and since I'm not entirely sure I have anyone who read it. But anyway I have been way off track for while now. I am just sooo stressed out with finishing up academy, and all the drama at work that I dont sleep and I have been not sticking to my diet as well as I would like. Its time for me to get re motivated and get my big ass back on track. Im almost done with academy I do my finals this week and I might be starting a new job with a lot less drama. Pretty jazzed about that. So wish me luck and hope i get back on track!!

2 comments:

thatredhead said...

Hey girl, i hope that your drama comes to an end! You deserve better!
I miss you like crazy,so get at me with your schedule! we need to do a bike ride or atleast some zumba!

Unknown said...

I read this! And I say, stay at your current job :)